Dates Wrapped in Bacon stuffed with Cheese
- Dates or Figs – we buy them seedless, which makes them easy to cut
- Cream cheese or feta cheese or really any kind of cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Fill dates with cheese of choice. We generally do this by cutting them open, smearing cream cheese on them, the rolling them back up.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds.
- Wrap bacon around date and spear with a toothpick to keep it all together (if you don’t have toothpicks, don’t worry about it)
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.