Creamy Dill Chicken Stew with Bowtie Pasta
- 2 ½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast (we just use one breast of moderate size)
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 container cream cheese with chives and onions (it’s worth it, trust us)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 container (1 lb?) white mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp dill
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package bow-tie pasta
- Coat slow cooker with non-stick spray, set to low.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place (whole) into the slow cooker.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together cream of celery soup, cream cheese, broth and mushrooms.
- Pour over the chicken
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow-cooker and dice
- Stir in dill, parsley, and more pepper and salt to taste.
- Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Make pasta