Carrot Ginger Tofu Soup
From: Vitamix • Print this Recipe
Note: 09/22/2017 this made me feel kind of sick? I ate it last night without incident, but it really upset my stomach this morning.
- 2 cups (240 g) carrots, chopped
- ¼ small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- ⅓ cup (70 g) light silken tofu
- 2 cups (480 ml) low sodium vegetablespoon broth
- Heat the oil in a small pan and saute carrots, onion, and garlic over medium heat until the onion is translucent and carrots are tender, about 5 minutes
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend at high speed for 2-5 minutes, until smooth.