Asparagus, Chicken and Parmesan cream
- 1 chicken breast of reasonable size, chopped into 1 cubic inch chunks
- 1 bunch asparagus of reasonable size, also chopped
- Some olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 package (15 oz?) penne pasta
- ⅔ cup cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- First, chop chicken and asparagus
- Fry chicken and asparagus in olive oil with spices (we use a wok, cause there’s a lot of chicken). They take roughly the same time to cook, so we put them in together.
- Meanwhile, bring about 5 quarts of water to boil, and cook pasta
- Drain pasta, and add chicken-asparagus mixture once finished.
- Stir in cream and parmesan