Sauteed Shrimp with Tomato and Onion
From: My Kitchen • Print this Recipe
- ~10 oz raw shrimp
- 7-8 grape or cherry tomatoes, diced
- ⅓ medium-sized sweet yellow onion
- 2 tablespoonspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoonspoon minced garlic
- Salt + pepper to taste
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Chop the veggies
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl
- Cook in a medium skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally (so that nothing burns). The onion should be super soft, and the shrimp fully cooked through.
Another super simple recipe, we accidentally stumbled upon this when making dinner with leftovers and it was so yummy. We’re sure this is a real recipe somewhere in the world – it must be – be we don’t know what it’s called!