Spring Strawberry Salad
From: Joy the Baker
- 6 heaping cups of leafy greens (I like spinach)
- ½ an English cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 cups hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cooled and diced
- heaping ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Toss together all of the salad ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small mason jar combine honey, mustard, salt and pepper, vinegar, olive oil, and tarragon. Place a lid on the mason jar and shake vigorously. Drizzle over the salad. Toss with more feta and pistachios if you’d like and enjoy!