From: My Kitchen
This is a mild version of classic guacamole. Feel free to add cayenne, red pepper, or other spices for more heat!
- 3 ripe, medium-sized avocados
- 2 small-medium roma tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the tomatoes and onion, making pieces relatively small.
- Pit and peel the avocados, putting the avocado meat in a bowl.
- Thoroughly mash the avocado. Add chopped tomatoes and onion, and gently stir. Add salt and pepper and stir.
Enjoy with chips and lemonade!