Paleo Banana Pancakes
- 1 large banana, ripe
- 2 large eggs, farm fresh preferred
- ¼ of vanilla bean pod seeds
- pinch of pink sea salt
- dash of ground cinnamon
- Simply put the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a blender, in a large bowl you can mash the banana with the back of a fork and beat the eggs into it until well combined and smooth (no chunks of banana).
- Heat a nonstick skillet or crepe pan to medium/low heat, grease the pan well with coconut oil and pour about ¼ cup of the mixture in at a time.
- You’ll flip the crepe gently when bubbles start to form or when the bottom becomes golden brown, be very gentle when flipping.
- Continue to cook until both sides are slightly golden brown. Repeat with remaining amount of batter.