Mixed Baby Greens with Blackberries, Pecans and Champagne Vinaigrette
- 1 large bunch mixed baby greens
- 1 medium bunch arugula
- 1 package blackberries
- 30 pecan halves
#For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp Champagne vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- For the dressing, place vinegar in a non reactive mixing bowl with basil, salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the olive oil in a slow stream, whisking until the oil is added.
- Toss the washed mixed greens with the vinaigrette. Sprinkle with blackberries and pecans and serve.