Creamy (Gluten-Free) Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
- ½ box gluten-free pasta (I use Simple Truth Gluten Free Fusili)
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head broccoli
- ½ lb chicken breast
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- Salt, pepper, and minced garlic to taste
- Chop broccoli and chicken into 1-inch cubes. Smaller is better!
- Divide olive oil between two sauce pans. Heat each about 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli to one pan, in even layer, stirring to coat with olive oil. Add salt, pepper, and minced garlic to taste (I do 1 tsp each).
- Add chicken to other pan, similarly coating and seasoning.
- Stir broccoli and chicken occassionally.
- Bring a pot of ~4 quarts of water to boil (is your stovetop looking crowded yet?). Add 1 tbsp salt
- Pour in pasta, and boil for 8-10 minutes
- Once broccoli and chicken are starting to turn golden-brown, remove from heat.
- Drain pasta, and add broccoli and chicken to the pot.