Raw Chocolate Cherry Fudge
- ½ cup nut-butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup chocolate powder
- ½ cup sweetner (honey, maple syrup, sugar, whatever you’d like!)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- a pinch of salt
- Put the nut butter and coconut oil in the food processor and mix for 1 minute or so.
- Add chocolate powder, then put in the rest of the ingredients (apart from the cherries) and whizz for a few minutes until totally gooey.
- Throw in the cherries and mix with a spoon.
- Scoop out the mixture with a spatula into a coconut oil-greased 24cm baking tin, then put it in the freezer for 30 minutes until firmly set.
- Cut the fudge into bite-size bites with a sharp knife, then pop them back in the fridge. It will keep in the fridge for two weeks.