Tofu and Broccoli Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing
From: The Kitchn • Print this Recipe
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 ounces broccoli
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 pound baked tofu (350°F for 60 minutes), cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup shelled and cooked edamame
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- Place the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, and sesame oil in a bowl and whisk until smooth; set aside.
- Place the broccoli and bell pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, divide the slaw mixture between 4 plates. Top with the baked tofu, peanuts, and cilantro. Drizzle with the peanut sauce.
Notes: This is especially tasty if you roast the broccoli and red pepper first!