Peanut Butter Fudge
- ½ cup peanut butter or allergy-friendly alternative (110g)
- 1 large banana (150g) (Can sub with ⅔ cup coconut butter)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt (I also used salted peanut butter)
- 2 tbsp coconut butter OR melted virgin coconut oil (You can sub with 2 tbsp pb. Texture will just be less fudge-like. Or see note below for a possible substitution.) (20g)
- If peanut butter is not stir-able, gently heat until you are able to easily stir it.
- Either combine all ingredients in a small blender until completely smooth, OR mash the banana and stir together ingredients very patiently by hand until completely smooth.
- Scoop into a small plastic container OR parchment-lined glass container OR candy molds OR mini cupcake liners. (You have options!)
- Freeze until firm. Due to the melty nature of coconut, this fudge is best stored in the freezer.