Peanut Butter Protein bars
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter and honey.
- Add in protein powder. It should come together into a ball. Batter will be slightly dry.
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap over an 8 x 8 inch baking pan so that it hangs over the sides.
- Put batter into pan and flatten with hands so it fills the entire pan. Make sure it’s flat and even.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove bars from the freezer and lift out of the pan using the plastic wrap.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.***