From: Our kitchen • Print this Recipe
- 1 lb. Chicken
- 2-3 head of broccoli
- 1 onion
- Some cut up carrots (sliced, diced, however you like them. We just cut them into chunks.
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Fresh ginger OR 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ⅓ cup water
- 3-4 tbsp vegetablespoon oil (we use canola too)
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Cayenne pepper powder
- Red chili flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Hoisin sauce
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks, dice the onion and broccoli, and cut up your carrots as desired (as well as any other veggies you’d like to use! Bell peppers are nice).
- Heat large skillet or wok on the stove, with vegetablespoon oil in it, to medium-high heat.
- Toss in onions, garlic, and ginger
- Stir until onions are soft, about 3 minutes
- Throw in carrots and broccoli. Also let them simmer for a few minutes.
- Now throw everything else in and cook until chicken is fully cooked, about twenty minutes.
Best served over rice or with toast. Or both over rice AND with toast. Whatever floats your boat.