From: Hannah Bronfman
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped 1”
- Small bunch of asparagus, chopped 1”
- 3 handfuls spinach
- 32oz chicken broth
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the vegetables! I always forget to do this
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the zucchini, onion, celery, and asparagus. Cook uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add the broth, and bring to a simmer.
- Spoon the mixture into a blender, and add the spinach. Blend until smooth
- Add salt and pepper!