Kronquist Dutch Babies
- ⅓ cup of butter (maybe a little less)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Put butter in a large, slope-sided pan, and stick the whole thing in the oven to melt while preheating (don’t let the butter burn!)
- Swish melted butter around pan to grease.
- Meanwhile combine eggs and milk, whipping with electric mixer until frothy.
- Slowly add in flour, contuining to mix.
- Pour mixture into pan, and bake 20 minutes or until browned on top.
- Serve with cheese or lemon juice and powdered sugar (or whatever other yummy things you’d like to try!)