Turmeric Ginger Latte
From: Goop • Print this Recipe
- 1 heaped teaspoon peeled and finely chopped fresh turmeric
- 1 teaspoon peeled and roughly chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar of choice
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Combine turmeric, ginger, sugar, coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt in a powerful blender.
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just simmering.
- Pour the hot milk into the blender and blitz everything until smooth and frothy.
Holy cannolli you guys. Whether you believe in the health benefits or not, this is so good. I was skeptical. I’m a convert.