Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Heavy cream (will provide about tripple the volume in whipped cream)
- Optional: vanilla (or other flavors!)
- Optional: Pinch of white sugar
- Place inredients in a bowl big enough that whipping the cream won’t overflow
- Mix the ingredients on medium speed (I usually do 3 on our 5-speed mixer) for 3-4 minutes. Sometimes it takes longer than that – be patient! Whipped cream is ready when stiff peaks start to form.
This can be enjoyed on baked hot chocolate, apple pie, and lots of other yummy desserts!